26.4.11

i made the decission

moshi-moshi!!
ok,,,, now i made the decission to make this my 
place to  share my story,,,
act,i made this blog since november for last year...and 
i am just started after 6 month i made it,,,
and i oso dunno what to do w this one,,,
i gave ma attention only for my other blog,,, this is da blog
|
|
.....
..
.
but the other blog seems like too 'skema'
and i won't speak crap there like wat i'll do here,,
i dunno wut i am doing now,,, its just so monotonous....huh
u see right that i'm the one who lv to sigh everywhere and anywhere it could be,,
but 4 me it can reduce my pressure,,,
since this was almost time for me to take the 'between life or dead'
exam,,,, this 14th november could be my historical day for the last 17 
years breathing in this world,,,it was SPM... 
shaking me whole of the body,,, 
i gotta make ma result okok la,,,, 
no fail and if can i want all of ma subject credit,,,, 
huh,,, wish for me,,,, 
i dont wanna make both of ma parents become so miserable,,,
like wt i have doing to them for the previous PMR examination,,,
i promise that couldn't happen anymore since i am
going to da hostel for the end of this may or in the middle of june,,,
maybe,,,then i can study well,,,
haha,,,,, 

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan