27.4.11

some of us are cannibal!

yea... i can't change ma self like wt other want me to..
feel so sorry,,, i wnt my old me,,, had a gud fren,,, like sisters,,
yea,,, miss ma old fren,,, she never talk behind me and  always treat me like i was the only one,,,
but at my new school,,, they have no true friend,,, i guess so,,, 
cz they stab each other back and acting is their hobby,,, how come,,,
do you knoe some of us are cannibal?
these are human which trap,kill and eat mankind in order to thrive,,, huh?
giddy? feeling confused?
naa,,, kiddo,,,
just perumpamaan for those one who always betrayed other pe0ple,,,
in other word munafik la,
so sad becoz it was happen to my cuzzie,,, poor she,,,
they are many rumour about she a school...
becoz of that pipel 'stink' mouth...
no matter laa why im talk about cannibal today,,,
it is very common,,, thus, sometimes we hear about the words
'kawan makan kawan
right? 
but nvm,, she still got me,,, 


Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan