27.4.11

=) it is just me

ahaha,,, just now at recess time,,,
i just flirting w the boy that admire me,,, hoho,,,
i'm making he goes crazy!!! 
to mr.boyfie please don get mad,,, main2 sja itu,,,
haha,,, i can't change ma self not to greet people that i knoe,,
it's a habit! but the problem is,,, 
other see me like im the one 
love to create a controversy..
hei! please la,,, sy suda ada boyfren taw,,, 
and i love him muchie!
and the other probs is there is a person who keep stalking me,,,
kalau hensem tak juga apa,,but,,,
 in fact he is very short and UH-GLEYH
haiya,,,, malang sungguh,,, 
he makes me so uncomfortable,,,eww,,, 
you are ICKY!
YUCKS... just back off,,, u r annoying ,,, 
i'm not available at all.... 
i'm not single... kyyeeaaaahhhhh
i jz want a normal life,,, 
k,,,, adios!

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan